Next PAG (Zoom) Meeting
Wednesday 3rd March 2021 2.30pm
Getting your regular repeat medication can be complicated and tiresome.
Your Local Pharmacy service is simple and will save you a lot of time and effort.
Just one phone call solves everything!
Their FREE PRESCRIPTION COLLECTION and DELIVERY service is straightforward and convenient.
1. They look after your repeat slip.
2. They order your repeat prescription.
3. They collect your repeat prescription from your GP.
4. They ensure your medication is ready for you when you need them.
Fill the details on their authorisation card (available from your local Pharmacy) and hand the card and your repeat slip to any member of staff.
Alternatively, send the authorisation card and the repeat slip to them by post.
Call them to say which items you need ordering (5 days before you need your repeat medication). They will collect your prescription from your GP for you and your medication will be ready for collection at a convenient time, or if required can be delivered to your home address.
* order your prescription from the doctors surgery
* Let the pharmacy know when it will be ready with all your details
* Your medication will be delivered to you or you can collect it from the pharmacy
It's that simple.